Type C 3D Super Slim Jeans
A$ 240.00 including tax
Type-CThe Type-C is inspired by 1920’s menswear, when exaggerated proportions and details were used to challenge the established silhouette. Using the advanced 3D Denim construction approach, rather than traditional flat pattern-making, this jean moulds around the wearer while creating a modern, bow-legged shape.
The latest cut in the 3D denim line, the Type C jeans is constructed to push the boundaries of denim design. With a relaxed top block and elongated rear pockets, the Type C jeans rethinks vintage details in a modern fit.
3D Super Slim Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Tight, fitted legs
- Zip fly
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). See size guide
Doter Gray Stretch Denim
The Type C 3D Super Slim Jeans is cut from gray denim with an industrial aesthetic and reliable stretch.
- Stretchy, midweight denim
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 94% cotton, 4% polybutylene terephthalat, 2% elastane
Skilfully finished with gentle fades that replicate months of wear.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Mild tumble dry (60°)
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, mild process
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
Art. nr.: 51040-8102-89