3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling.
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Narrows down from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). See size guide
Red Listing Madison Denim
The 3301 Tapered Jeans is crafted from premium selvedge denim, woven slowly on antique looms from a sustainable blend of cotton and soft, recycled plastic fibers.
- Genuine selvedge
- Medium weight 11 oz denim
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 65% cotton, 35% polyester (recycled)
Skillfully finished with deep fades that contrast with the denim's original base shade.
- 40° normal process
- Only oxygen/non-chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51015-7637-071