Jacket E Mackinaw is designed to be a reversible piece and offers a different aesthetic on each side. The outside shows an additional waist belt and ribbed welt pockets. The inside view features patch pockets at the waist and multiple welt pockets. The ribbed finishing adds to a comfortable wear. This style is part of the Extremes collection, where timeless pieces are created by merging innovation with craftsmanship.
- High ribbed neck- foldable
- Long sleeves, ribbed cuffs- Inside view: welt pocket at the lower arms- hidden snap
- Welt pocket at the waist and inside- hidden snap
- Patched on waist pocket at the inside
- Sewn on buttons, outside view: buckle belt
- Reversible jacket
Sabaku Red Listing Denim Recycled
This is a recycled cotton yarn dyed twill fabric from Japan.Developed to have some black neps, simulating a linen effect. Woven in a tight left hand twill this denim fabric is 11 ounces in weight. A classic red selvedge binding completes the raw edges and adds identity.
- 11.1 oz weight, left hand twill construction
- Outer: 100% Cotton (Recycled)
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Japanese Selvedge Denim
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
- Lining: 50% Wool, 50% Polyester (Recycled)
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20631-C912-4244