The design of the E bomber jacket offers shaped sleeves with a short sleeve overlay effect. Welt pocket are placed at the under arm and are partly hidden underneath. This bomber jacket shows more pockets at the chest, waist and lower back. When preferred, this loose fitted style can be tightened at the waist to achieve a more voluminous look. Graphic prints and badges are added to the chest and lining. This style is part of the Extremes collection, where timeless pieces are created by merging innovation with craftsmanship.
- Ribbed neckline
- Long sleeves, fold at the elbow, ribbed cuffs - welt pockets at the lower arm
- Flap pocket at the chest with pen compartment - hidden snap button
- Flap pockets at the waist- snap closure, zipper pockets placed above
- Deep pen compartment pocket at the lower back
- Zipper closure- pull tab, drawstring inside waist
Sabaku Red Listing Denim Recycled
This is a recycled cotton yarn dyed twill fabric from Japan.Developed to have some black neps, simulating a linen effect. Woven in a tight left hand twill this denim fabric is 11 ounces in weight. A classic red selvedge binding completes the raw edges and adds identity.
- 11.1 oz weight
- Left hand twill construction
- 100% Cotton (Recycled)
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Japanese Selvedge Denim
- Body lining: 50% Wool, 50% Polyester (Recycled) Inside yoke: 63% Cupro, 37% Cotton Sleeve lining:50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20630-C912-4244