E Slanted Pocket Overshirt
AU$ 660 including GST
Overshirt E Slanted Pocket was inspired by a military combat shirt. Visible through the action pleats at the upper back and the broad Velcro patches applied for easy adjustment of the cuffs and neckline. The raised collar can be firmly closed by use of this Velcro strap. When not needed, this tab can be folded backwards and fixated to the side. Roomy pockets with a hidden closure are visible at the front. The upper sleeve shows another pocket with a Velcro closure. This indoor jacket is designed with side pockets that are caught in the seam and a drawcord at the inside waist to allow for a tighter fit. This style is part of the Extremes collection, where timeless pieces are created by merging innovation with craftsmanship.
- Raised collar- Velcro patches
- Long sleeves with a bicep pocket, adjustable cuffs - Velcro closure
- Straight hem- drawcord inside
- Slanted chest pockets- concealed entrance with Velcro patch, side seam pockets
- Upper back action pleats, reinforced with tape below
- Zipper closure, windbreaker hidden Velcro patches
Flightsuit Canvas Recycled
This Italian canvas is created by recycled polyester, obtained by recycled plastic bottles. The high twisted fibers create a pronounced panama weave structure.
- Compact woven canvas
- 100% Polyester (Recycled), inside collar: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Liner: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester (Recycled), top section: 63% Cupro, 37% Cotton
Art. nr.: D20519-C835-C744