The Cormac blazer is inspired by a officers brigade uniform and a denim jacket. The collar and chest pockets refer to a western denim jacket, while the double vents at the backside are taken from an officers uniform. The lower arm panels are reinforced with a twill woven and the double collar features a hook and bar closure. This blazer is fully tailored and offers a willow tree application and a hand sewn G-S Raw embroidery on the inside. Two inner pockets and a compartment for a pen complete it.
- Double stand-up collar- hook & bar closure
- Chest pocket- button closure
- Welt pockets at waist- hidden snap closure
- Long sleeves, straight inset-twill woven lower arm panels, button closure
- Slits at back panel
- Inner pockets + pen compartment
Model is 1.87m and is wearing a size M (Chest 91cm). See size guide
Lightweight Herringbone Wool Recycled
A sustainably made woven fabric, offering a herringbone structure. The elbow panels are created out of cotton.
- Herringbone weave
- Outer:50% Wool (Recycled), 45% Polyester (Recycled), 5% Other Fibres
- Lining body: 50% Polyester, 50% Cotton Lining sleeves: 55% Polyester, 45% Viscose
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D17587-B809-6484