This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this style is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. The G-Bleid slim C jeans offers a western design, infused with heavy duty toolbelt details, adding strength and durability. Two additional pockets are added to this authentic 5-pocket design. A small nail pocket integrated at the waistband offers a hidden pocket. Heavy duty stitching is used to create the other pocket, which is set at the backside of the hip. Extra strength of the cornerpoints of the back pockets is created by use of hidden bartacks. The belt loops at the backside are set at an angled position.
- Fitted waistband, hanger loop inside
- Mid waist
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Reinforced tool pocket at the backside- heavy duty stitching and rivet
- Double coin pocket- 1 hidden inside waistband, 1 turned version at inset pocket- shank button
- G-Star RAW label is set at inset pocket and at the backside waistband
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Dark Ink Blue
A darker indigo shade, broken in with subtle fades and a worn in effect at the hip.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D17826-B767-B815