Lanc 3D Tapered Jeans
€ 149.95 including VAT
LancThe Lanc jeans rethink 3D pattern cutting - creating an anatomically shaped garment by challenging the position of traditional side seams. This results in the side seam being shifted from the side to the front.
This jean is made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the world's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric. Think beyond the traditional with the innovatively tailored Lanc jeans. For an enhanced fit and progressive silhouette, the side seams are repositioned to the front and back, while deep pleats shape the thigh. Thanks to its clean design, the Lanc makes a great base for understated looks with denim savvy.
Tapered 3D Fit
- Regular waistband
- Long rise
- Legs narrow down from top to bottom
- Button fly
- Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim fabric
Kir Denim O
The Lanc 3D Tapered Jeans are cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- This fabric saves water and leaves clean and recyclable water effluent. The fabric chemistry is with 0 risk for people and the environment
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 8 dip indigo
- 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim
Light Aged Restored 86
Skillfully aged and restored with custom repairs. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy
Do not tumble dry
Art. nr.: D04148-9436-8970