3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling.
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Narrows down from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). See size guide
Slander Bionic Black Super Stretch Denim
The 3301 Tapered Jeans is cut from stretchy, black denim, cleverly woven from a blend of recycled ocean plastic.
- Midweight black denim
- Soft, comfortable and with great stretch
- Contains recycled ocean plastic
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 35% cotton, 35% lyocell, 28% recycled polyester, 2% elastane
Expertly finished with baked-in 3D wrinkles for a worn, broken-in feel.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: 51003-8172-1367