This Utility Pocket jacket is a down-free puffer. Offering a raised collar with a grown on peak hood and adjustability cords. The zipper closure is covered by a wind blocker panel, finished with partly concealed snaps. Deep waist pockets offer a double pocket entry, accessible from the sides and top. More pockets are created at the chest, offering a zip pocket at one side and a double compartment pocket on the other. A heat pressed graphic lining is combined with a hanger loop, a double inner pocket and an elastic cord to adjust the bottom width.
- Grown on hood with peak, raised collar- pull cords
- Long sleeves, ribbed cuffs inside
- Waist pockets- double pocket entry
- Chest pockets with flap, zip pocket on the other side
- Inside, graphic lining, hanger loop, double inner pocket and elastic cord
- Rubber G-Star Originals label at the lower back
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size M (Chest 99cm). See size guide
Carta Ripstop Water Repellant
This style is cut from a supple ripstop woven fabric. The characteristic crosshatch reinforcements offer strength and durability. The added water repellant finish adds comfort.
- Ripstop woven, subtle 3D crosshatch structure
- Supple and durable woven
- Outer:100% Polyamide Liner: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D18138-C360-6484