Functional pockets is what this jacket is all about. This Multiple Pocket parka offers double entry flap pockets at the waist that continue towards the back side, where an additional patched pocket is created. A diagonal placed welt pocket is placed at chest. Snaps ensure a strong closure. This style is designed with a paneled hood that offers a reinforced peak and a raised front collar. Pull cords at hood, inner waist and lower back hem offer adjustability. The sleeves are designed with adjustable cuffs and a double pocket at the bicep with woven tabs. The front zip closure is covered with a stormflap to keep the wind out. An extended back with fishtail is finished with drawstring.
- Paneled hood construction with reinforced peak and pull cords
- Straight inset long sleeves, cuffed adjustable snaps
- Double entry waist pockets- snap closure proceeds towards the back
- Inside: adjustable waist and loophanger
- Zip closure- stormflap with snap closure
- G-Star RAW badge at chest and a label at the waist pocket
Model is 1.87m and is wearing a size M (Chest 91cm). See size guide
XPO Poplin Recycled
A lightweight fabric made from a combination of cotton and polyester, known from workwear fabrics.
- Poplin weave
- Smooth, finely woven fabric
- 65% Polyester (Recycled), 35% Cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16184-C183-4213