D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Stretch Denim Fabric, a World's 1st. The D-Staq 3D slim jeans is inspired by a traditional western jeans, combined with details from a classic chino pant. This 3D version features 9 pockets of which the back welt pockets refer to the chino.
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Lowered jeans back pockets
- 3D leg construction with shaped knee
- Zip & button closure
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Faded Lagoon. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D05385-B767-A942