Biker Wool Long Coat
This Woolen Biker coat is designed in an extended length. Alongside the zipper a woven tape proceeds towards the back. The collar can be fully closed by use of the button at the top and shows a GS RAW embroidery at the backside. Deep waist pockets are patched on and offer a flap. A diagonal zipper is set at the chest pocket. Inside, a heat pressed lining is executed in a G-Star RAW pattern and offers an inner pocket, a hanger loop and a copper willow tree print.
- Lapel collar- additional button for fully closed execution
- Embroidered GS RAW at collar backside
- Deep flap pocket at the waist- button closure, chest pocket- zip closure
- Inside: hanger loop, inner pocket, graphic printed lining
- Back slit- snap closure
- Zip closure- herringbone tape alongside
Covery Wool Recycled
This woven fabric is created out of a blend of sustainable yarns.
- Outer: 60% Wool (Recycled), 35% Polyester (Recycled), 5% Other Fibres
- Body lining: 96% Polyester (Recycled), 4% Elastane
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D18131-B965-4213