Wool Short Peacoat
This woollen peacoat is designed in a shorter length. The cuffs and collar are reinforced with denim panels and show heavy-duty stitching along the edges. The collar can be held upwards by use of the throat latch, stored away at the inside of the coat.
- Collar with detachable throat latch- option to store it inside
- Elbow panels
- Back slit- hidden snap closure & inner pocket
- Inside: copper GS RAW embroidery, copper willow tree on inside
- G S Raw embroidery at outside collar
- Button closure
Covery Wool Recycled
This woven fabric is created out of a blend of sustainable yarns.
- Outer: 60% Wool (Recycled), 35% Polyester (Recycled), 5% Other Fibres
- Body lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled), Lining sleeves: 55% Polyester, 45% Viscose
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D17618-B965-6484